- Support for foreign trade operations, search for foreign partners.
- On the issues of foreign economic activity by residents (export-import of goods, works, services), including consultations on currency legislation;
- Determination of the price of imported or exported goods;
- According to Incoterms 2000, methods of optimization and cost reduction for transport and customs.
- Analysis of the movement and volume of goods;
- Calculation of the cost of customs clearance of goods;
- Obtaining information on the required permits and procedures, indicating regulatory acts, etc.
- On foreign exchange legislation and issues related to the conduct of foreign economic activities by residents (assessed taking into account the complexity);
- Consulting individuals (residents and non-residents) on foreign exchange transactions;
- Sending inquiries to the competent authorities (SBU) on controversial issues of currency legislation;
- Development of projects and drawing up the final versions of foreign trade contracts;
- Reference information on issues of customs legislation (rates of customs duties, measures of non-tariff regulation, indicative prices, etc.) and on practical issues of foreign economic activity.
Support for foreign trade operations:
- Legal support of foreign trade activities;
- Business correspondence with counterparties in English;
- Execution of foreign trade documents, drafting, and translation of contracts for the international sale of goods;
- Representing the client's interests in customs authorities on any issues of customs clearance;
- Assistance in the certification of goods.
Search for foreign partners.
- Preparation of a list of foreign companies operating in the field of interest to you;
- Search for foreign companies interested in cooperation;
- Conducting preliminary negotiations with a potential partner;
- Services for organizing business meetings with potential partners.
Our company, when carrying out foreign economic activity, provides the services of a commission agent.
We provide the following range of services:
- Negotiating and concluding a foreign economic contract.
- Purchase/sale of currency and the implementation of mutual settlements with foreign counterparties
- Organization of transportation and cargo insurance.
- Registration of permits for the import/export of goods and their customs clearance.